Hunter is driving me crazy with the bath thing! It was cute the first time, funny the second time maybe even the third, but now it is just getting annoying! He is always jumping in the tub with all his clothes on. I will get him out of the tub, get him dressed and before I can get his towel hung up and the tub drained he is back in the tub. He thinks it is a funny game. One night I only got his pajama bottoms on before he ran off. He ran into the bathroom and then ran right back to me. I didn’t even notice he was soaked until I tried to put his pajama top on and realized he was standing in a puddle. He is getting faster at this little game. Oh Hunter, what am I going to do with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment