Today the kids and I headed to California to visit my sister and her family. The kids travel really well. Hunter had his moments, of course, but over all they were great. For lunch we stopped at McDonalds (pretty much our only option) with no playplace, but across the street was this park. The kids were running and playing around enjoying the fresh air. I wanted to get a picture but Hunter would cry when I put him close to the others. So I snapped the picture and we headed for the car. When I put him in his seat he started crying again and I looked down at his leg and saw about 20 stickers stuck to his pajamas. I was pulling them off and ouch, they were sharp. I felt really bad for him, I thought he just didn't want his picture taken.

No comments:
Post a Comment