Tuesday, November 2, 2010

driving home

We headed home today. I got the kids up early and we were on the road before 6 am. The mountain pass from California to Nevada was beautiful. It was quite a site to see at sunrise. As we were heading down the mountain I had to pull off and get a picture before we reached the desert again. Kye didn't want to get out of the car because it was cold. They did great on the way home.

There was one section of road that was very hilly and I told the kids the hills were called tickle hills. Every time we went over one Hunter screamed with terror and Max laughed with delight, not because Hunter was screaming but because he loved the sensation. I felt so bad for Hunter he did not like it at all. I tried to go slow over them but it didn't help.

No comments: